Welcome back to Tip Time! Let’s talk skin care today. Here is a brief guide to some products you will see listed in skin care products and what they can do for your skin:
- Horse Chestnut – eliminates dark circles and strengthens weak capillaries.
- Soy – an anti-inflammatory and can help stimulate collagen production.
- Aloe Vera – soothes sunburnt skin and can help heal wounds.
- Chamomile – great for under the eye puffiness.
- Tea Leaf – a wonderful antioxidant and can help with sun damage.
- Echinacea – contains the antioxidant cichoric acid. This can prevent the catabolic process of collagen.
- Algae – cannot say enough about this natural hydrator that can aid in the plumpness of skin, giving your face a healthy and younger appearance.
- Baobab – vitamin C richness that can help rejuvenate the face.
Now, remember to refer to this list the next time you purchase skin care products. Your skin will thank you for it! And don’t forget…regular acupuncture treatments can help with dermatological issues ranging from acne to facial rejuvenation WITHOUT the use of Botox which is toxic.